Mezzanine Goods Floor Lifter, Manual Handling Solutions Goods Lift
|See more examples... 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7| 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Mezzanine
Floor Enquiry Form
Manufacture and install 1 off External guard system for both
upper and lower floors
- The lower level will be totally enclosed
from floor to the underside of the Mezzanine
- The upper level will be enclosed on 2 sides
fixed rails + 2 sides of the platform saloon style gates
- Both enclosures will feature a single out-ward
opening gate and will be fitted with an electrical interlock
to prevent opening when the lift is not parked.
- Both enclosures will be in-filled with mesh
to prevent access to the lift.
Design, manufacture and
install 1 off mast-type Mezzanine Goods Lift to be integrated
into a new mezzanine floor system
- The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must
be bolted to the building block-work to provide additional
support to the load legs.
- The lift platform will measure approximately 1500mm wide
by 1500mm deep and will close down over the legs
- The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on all sides
and a single outwards opening gate on the right hand side of
the mast. The gate will be spring loaded and will lock with
a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform
movement if the gate is open.
- The clear working platform area will be 1350mm x 1350mm
- The platform will close to the floor with a 60mm lowered
height and have a total raised height of 3630mm
- The maximum lift height will be governed by a limit switch
system to ensure that the platform parks with the mezzanine
- The platform will be supplied with a loading ramp to be permanently
fixed to the ground floor measuring 1200mm wide by 700mm long
giving a gradient of 8.57%
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system will be housed
in a separate wall mounted box at ground level.
- Control points will be positioned at both ground and upper
floor levels. Both points will feature latching call buttons
and emergency stop controls.
- Power requirement: 415V 3 phase + Neutral via 10amp isolator
(Supplied by customer)
- Motor specification: 0.8Kw 3phase 415V with 3ltr reservoir
- Maximum lift capacity will be 500Kg
Contact us on Tel 01553 811977 / Fax 01553 811004 or email us at